Joe just had to get one with his State Ring!
Here are some pictures we had taken when Grant was 4 days old! Grant is such a good little baby so far! He is sleeping most of the night and usually only cries when he is hungry. All this boy does is eat! He eats 3oz every 2 hrs. Tatum is such a great little helper with him.We are so glad to finally have this little guy here!






19 comments:
Tatums hair is so so cute!
Love all the baby pics and I'm jealous of your tiny self... Miss you girl!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! OMGOODNESS! CRAIG LOVED THE STATE RING PIC! HAHA!
Oh joe build a bridge... :) Jenny these pictures are really cute. I can't wait to see Grant he is so sweet! I can't believe that Tatum and Grant looks so much alike. That Steiner gene must be pretty strong.
can wait for our family pictures im jealous! :) your looks so good i love them!
Congrats, Grant is darling!! In the pictures with you at the hospital, you do NOT look like you just pushed out a baby! You look great. Your pictures turned out darling too!
SO cute you guys!!
super cute fam pics! who took them?
Very cute! Is Joe ever going to get over their championship??? It is pretty funny.
Oh Jenny he's beautiful. Darling pictures.
How adorable! I love the one with ring. Your going to love it forever!
those are so cute!!! I love the pic. with the state ring!!!
Jenny, how cute are your kids!! OMG,I love these pictures! Glad to hear that you and baby G are doing good!! Miss you!!
These are so cute!
Wow! Family photos at 4 days after having a baby!! You are amazing!! He must be a very good baby! The pics turned out so good! And you look way too good to have just had a baby!
i have nooo words jen... these are the cutest pictures in the world. love!
Cutest Family!!! Grant is so adorable and Skyler is going to love the picture of Grant with Joe's ring! I'm afraid you maybe started a tradition! Congrats!!
Ha ha the state ring! these pictures are adorable. Your little family is so cute.
Congratulations! What a sweet baby boy! Your family pictures are beautiful!
Hey Jenny! Just came across your blog. Congrats on your new baby. He's precious.
Post a Comment