Don't ask me what Tatum is doing in this picture. She did this in every picture we took!
Generation Picture of the Steiner Men
Joe did a great job on Grants blessing today. Thank you to all our Family and Friends who came!
P.S. I won something on PiedPiper.. I am so excited about it. I cannot wait.
3 comments:
what a cute little man. i can not wait to meet him. call me this week when you have time, id love to chat some more! love ya. p.s. you look so great, i love your family picture with silly tatum
aww grant looks so cute in the blessing outfit and tatum looks so cute in the tutu!
Oh my! How precious is Grant! Thanks for your comment...no Sofie isn't potty trained. We tried a couple months ago when she was showing interest but she only did her business probably once in the potty. I figure I'll just wait until she really wants to do it. I ask her from time to time if she wants to but so far she isn't interested. Oh well! =0...it beats cleaning up pee all day long!
Post a Comment