Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09


Tatum was a Ballerina for Halloween. She loved going Trick-or-Treating until she ran into a scary pumpkin that said her name. She kept saying "scary pumpkin" the whole night. It was very dramatic for her. Towards the end of the night we went to the Steiner's and she helped Grandma and Grandpa hand out popcorn and water. Overall she had a fun night and she cant wait to eat all her Candy.

p.s. Savannah and Scarlett threw a great Halloween party and we had so much fun at it.. Best part of the night was taking home the big pot of money from the money game. We cant wait till next Halloween.. I already have the best costume for me and Joe.

2 comments:

The Watson's said...

I can't believe you won the money game! That seriously just cracks me up, you both dominate. Tatum is getting so big, I can't wait to see her.

Cassie and Joe said...

Tatum looks so much like Joe. Who does Grant look like?