We took Tatum to Disneyland with my family this past weekend. Tatum had so much fun. She did pretty good there considering she only took a half hour nap. She loved seeing buzz and woody from toy story. I wished we would of seen the princesses but they were no where to be found. She did pretty good on the rides. She takes a while to warm up to stuff so by the 2ND time around she loved the rides.
Thanks so much to Doug and Patty who watched Grant for us. Cant wait to go back to Disneyland with our free tickets for doing the volunteer day

3 comments:
What are the requirements for the volunteer days? i would love to volunteer somewhere and get to go to disney land!
What service day did you sign up for? My fam is doing one on Marchh 27th at Rawhide. We hope to hit dineyland around christmas time this year. Did going with Tatum make it even more fun?
we did the give a day get a day too!! I love Disneyland. If I could live there I would.
Post a Comment