Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All Better





Finally after 2 months of sick kids they are finally all better! Grants RSV came back as well with Pneumonia. Its was very stressful but i am so glad that grant is finally better! Grant is 6 months now and weighs about 17 lbs! Grant is starting to scoot around on the floor now! He is such big boy. grant is the best baby ever! We love everything about him. We love how big and round his head is! As for Tatum: Tatum is literally all over him. Sometimes it is quite annoying! She gets in these moods were she wants to bug him and steal every toy he gets. Tatum is very independent and high strung! I think she gets that from Joe. I get so annoyed with Joe because he teaches her all these words.. Here s what so far he has taught her : She yells "come on ref" (she saw Joe do this at a game and now she does it to)
Tatum will come up to me and say "my house my rules"
She ll put her hand up and say "talk to my hand"
She'll also say "what the Devil"
These are just the few things that Joe has taught her to say. I have been putting a stop to it but the boy never listens. He thinks its cute and funny! basically i have come to the realization that i cant leave Joe around our kids anymore! Who knows what He'll come up with next

5 comments:

T+C=N said...

what cute kids! now that they're no longer sick can we play? let me know :)

The Watson's said...

I can't believe how freaking cute Grant is. Jenny, he is seriously adorable. I

The Littles said...

Your 2 little ones are adorable! I cant wait for Noah to start saying funny things. I know he will learn things i dont want him to also!

Jaron & Abby said...

I can't believe how old grant looks! He's like a little boy now. Joe is such a nerd. I think the worst one is talk to the hand. It reminds me of Cayla Solomon.

Rachel said...

I'm glad Grant is feeling better! Poor baby (and Mommy)! He is such a cutie and growing up SO fast!
BTW...I see your mother-in law often subbing at my school!