My birthday is right around the corner! (April 19Th) i like to celebrate it early in my family!
So if anyone sees or talks to Joe! Tell him i want 2 tickets to "the happiest place on earth"
Here s the problem.. Joe hates this place... Like really could care less about it.
I love it! I love everything about it! i am a pin trader along with my friend Savannah!
Dorky... yes but we love it!
So if anyone sees or talks to Joe! Tell him i want 2 tickets to "the happiest place on earth"
Here s the problem.. Joe hates this place... Like really could care less about it.
I love it! I love everything about it! i am a pin trader along with my friend Savannah!
Dorky... yes but we love it!

5 comments:
GIRLS TRIP! Intervention part III, haha.
I was going to say the same thing as emily! If joe hates it lets leave the kids at home and go!
Im sorry but my heart broke when I read that Joe doesnt like Disneyland. What kind of Human Being doesnt like Disneyland? Is he anti happiness? ha ha. Im down. When do we leave?
Seriously Joe hates it!!! Haha girls trip than
Oh my gosh that is just so like joe not to like disneyland! It's just soooo like him.
Post a Comment