Last weekend we went to the zoo with Heidi & Mike and the kids! It was so much fun. I forgot how much i like the zoo! I hadn't been forever
I think i learned more about the animals than Tatum!
I had mistaken a lions " parts" for tumors! I had asked Joe if those were tumors the lion had.... He just looked at me like i was crazy! Haha than explained what they were!
I am sad this was the only picture i got of the kids at the zoo!
I cant wait to go back!
I think i learned more about the animals than Tatum!
I had mistaken a lions " parts" for tumors! I had asked Joe if those were tumors the lion had.... He just looked at me like i was crazy! Haha than explained what they were!
I am sad this was the only picture i got of the kids at the zoo!
I cant wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment