oh my gosh, that cabin is BIG! You guys are going to have so much fun there over the years! We love going up to my parents cabin in pine! ITs funny, every time we are there, good 'ol Maxine ventures over for a visit! I love that lady! Jenny you look so cute...I just can't wait to see that baby!!! When is your shower?
penny! first of all i haven't seen you in forever! sad! i can't beleive your about to have a baby! i'm so excited for you guys. i'm going to miss your shower though! we'll be in chicago this weekend. im sad i won't be there! miss ya lisa
I got your super-cute invitation!! I am so bummed because we're going to be out of town this weekend. We'll have to get together soon, before the baby comes though! You are the cutest!!!
Hey! We haven't seen you two since your wedding! I'm so glad you found our blog. I just started it's so fun. You look so cute being pregnant. Congratulations that's really awesome. Jon and I just haven't felt ready for kids. I think once he gets into school we will start trying. When are you due?
Wow, that's so soon. I bet u can't wait. My friend just had a baby and after she had him she said she didn't realize how uncomfortable she was until he was out of her. I thought that was kind of funny. Are you feeling ok? Ya we are still in AZ just in Gilbert. Where in mesa are you?
Oh so you lived here when we were all single hanging out at travis's? That's cool. We live on Linda Lane on the east side of Elliot in the smallest house in the neighborhood but it was a big step up from our one bedroom town house in mesa. I know I can't believe we will be married three years in March it's insane. I'm really surprise at us that we actually don't have kids yet. I'm so excited for you two, I want to have a little girl first. So are you still working at HairDo? And do you cut hair i can't remember?
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
9 comments:
YEAH! I was just going to tell you that I needed an update! The cabin looks great. Love ya
P.S. Send me some pictures of us when you came to UTAH!
oh my gosh, that cabin is BIG! You guys are going to have so much fun there over the years! We love going up to my parents cabin in pine! ITs funny, every time we are there, good 'ol Maxine ventures over for a visit! I love that lady! Jenny you look so cute...I just can't wait to see that baby!!! When is your shower?
penny!
first of all i haven't seen you in forever! sad! i can't beleive your about to have a baby! i'm so excited for you guys. i'm going to miss your shower though! we'll be in chicago this weekend. im sad i won't be there!
miss ya
lisa
jenny i just got your shower invite and its so cute! i cant wait to see you there and your cute belly!
I got your super-cute invitation!! I am so bummed because we're going to be out of town this weekend. We'll have to get together soon, before the baby comes though! You are the cutest!!!
Hey! We haven't seen you two since your wedding! I'm so glad you found our blog. I just started it's so fun. You look so cute being pregnant. Congratulations that's really awesome. Jon and I just haven't felt ready for kids. I think once he gets into school we will start trying. When are you due?
Wow, that's so soon. I bet u can't wait. My friend just had a baby and after she had him she said she didn't realize how uncomfortable she was until he was out of her. I thought that was kind of funny. Are you feeling ok? Ya we are still in AZ just in Gilbert. Where in mesa are you?
Oh so you lived here when we were all single hanging out at travis's? That's cool. We live on Linda Lane on the east side of Elliot in the smallest house in the neighborhood but it was a big step up from our one bedroom town house in mesa. I know I can't believe we will be married three years in March it's insane. I'm really surprise at us that we actually don't have kids yet. I'm so excited for you two, I want to have a little girl first. So are you still working at HairDo? And do you cut hair i can't remember?
Post a Comment