jenny cute pictures you got, stupid me im totally blocking abby, you'll have to tell her sorry for me! your shower made me really excited to have a girl and it was SO good to see you. love ya!
I am so sad i had to work!! I really wanted to go!! Ahhh!!! You only have 4 weeks left!! Hrry and get Tatum out here!! I am so excited!! I hope she looks just like you!!!
Jen your shower was so much fun! I can't wait for little tatum she is going to be so cute. Livvy can't wait meet her best friend either. Hey you were suposed to call me last night to hang out. I'm going to start calling you brigitte.(no offense brig:)
haha oh gale is gonna get it!! straight Caught!! I'm so sorry jen how sad i didn't get to go to your shower so crazy it seems like we were just throwing your bridal shower!! i love you and miss you! countin down the days!! just breathe jen she will be out in no time!! I can't wait!!
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
11 comments:
I hope you had a great shower! I love making those letters. It took me awhile to get the hang of it. I hope to see you soon!
How fun was that to see all the ladies! I'm going to call you this week and we WILL go out to lunch- it's been so long!
jenny cute pictures you got, stupid me im totally blocking abby, you'll have to tell her sorry for me! your shower made me really excited to have a girl and it was SO good to see you. love ya!
I am so sad i had to work!! I really wanted to go!! Ahhh!!! You only have 4 weeks left!! Hrry and get Tatum out here!! I am so excited!! I hope she looks just like you!!!
Jen your shower was so much fun! I can't wait for little tatum she is going to be so cute. Livvy can't wait meet her best friend either. Hey you were suposed to call me last night to hang out. I'm going to start calling you brigitte.(no offense brig:)
Oh how cute. It looks like your shower was great. I can't wait to see you little cutie.
haha oh gale is gonna get it!! straight Caught!! I'm so sorry jen how sad i didn't get to go to your shower so crazy it seems like we were just throwing your bridal shower!! i love you and miss you! countin down the days!! just breathe jen she will be out in no time!! I can't wait!!
Your shower was so cute! I love you Kennifer! You are gonna have the cutest baby!
Man I miss you and this picture makes me sad i was only there for a day! BUT what a good day to be there for!
I love the name Tatum... so cute!
Post a Comment