My mom bought Tatum these cute pink and white vans. There a little big on her but they will fit her soon. Tatum is rolling over now and is even sleeping through the WHOLE NIGHT... I know i am very excited about it. She is such a funny little baby.. She likes to be held most of the time, she hates lying on her stomach for long periods of time, she doesnt like to be interupted when she is eating her bottle, loves to watch tv, she still loves to be swaddled up really tight at night, she has a little short temper on her , and she loves to stand up and look to see whats going on!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
OuR VaNS!!
Posted by
Jen&Joe
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
-k- If you keep buying cute stuff our babies may look the same if I have a girl. Those shoes are too cute. I love baby skater clothes; too bad our husbands don't!
oh how cute jenny. can we PLEASE have a play date soon?? i want to see tatum! i love the vans.
Ha! Ivy totally has those! Ivy's has diamionds on them...I couldn't tell if Tatum's did or not...
So cute! I just wanted to let you know you are looking so awesome, its hard to believe you just had a baby a few months ago!!
Whatever! Now I know why you wanted me to keep the baby etnies and not get the vans! :)
sleeping throught the nisht..what?! Clark is getting there, but needs some encouragement..I just started to let him cry when he wakes up and it usually works pretty quickly! Yea, for tatum! Those shoes are SO Cute! I buy cute shoes for Clark all of the time in hopes that they will be wide enough for his feet...I am 0 for 5!
I love it! I wish london's feet were big enough for shoes! I love tater's temper it's so cute! her whole head turns red! I've never seen a baby do that before! let me know about that photo shop k? I hope my camera works out for you!!
nice shoes....dont act like we are not friends and not have our blog on your friends list.
cute picture! and really cute shoes! i love that little girl.
So, totally random that I found your blog after I told you you looked familiar and asked if you had a blog. The Photo class was awesome, but I wish it could have lasted longer!
Tatum is adorable! I hope my first baby is a girl!
So how are you and Joe? How is being a mom? We should get together sometime!
Jenny! I found you radomly! You have a darling little family :) I hope you are doing so well
Thats the cutest Jen! Is this with the Rebel? i love you and miss you. We should talk sometime instead of text. Say hi to El Charro for me (sigh).
That's so random that you're friends with Jade. I asked her if she remembered you and she said of course! She said you guys had a lot of fun during your single days.
And about children...we only have one, but I'm definitely feeling the pressure to have another one since she's 3 now.
Do you work at Hair do?
Post a Comment