Before
After
After
So our house in FINALLY done! We still have little things here and there to fix up but were doing that slowly! We love our house. I am so happy with the way that everything turned out! Joe did a great job on everything! We couldn't of done it without the help of our family and friends! Thank You all for your help! (especially Michael).
Well i have just about a month left in my pregnancy and cant wait for Grant to come! He is such a little active one in there. I am so nervous about delivering again! I just hope everything runs smoothly!
As for Tatum... She is turning 2 in Oct. Her favorite song is "Beat it" by Michael Jackson. She loves watching T.V. She loves loves loves Nursery. Every time we go to pick her up she always cries and throws a fit because she wants to stay. Tatum is such a funny little girl and we cant wait till her little brother comes!
Joe started back up School. but thankfully he will be graduating this December from ASU from there accounting program! I cant wait!!! All and all Life is Good!


12 comments:
it looks amazing! can't wait to see it in person!
Love the house it looks fabulous!
jenny! what a transformation! where is your house at?! Call me if you want to schedule pics soon..
It looks so good! I love it!
Your house looks awesome! Everything turned out SO good!
Wow!! Looks great! How fun to pick everything out yourselves!
it looks so great! that's so exciting that you're in! we will be in ours hopefully in a couple weeks..
Why didn't you thank Jeff for all the work he did?? Don't you know his nickname is Handy Manny!! ha ha
You are house Is awesome!! I love your picture wall. Ive been collecting frames to do something like that in our house.
jenny we definately know what is like to do rennovation and home improvements! lot of work but so happy when its all finished! your place looks awesome!
Your home looks great Jenny! That is amazing that you guys did that yourself!
And congrats on your husband almost being done with school. I have been married 9 years and my husband FINALLY just finished. Does he have to have his Master's to work in AZ or can he start working as an accountant with is BS?
WOW! What ALOT of work. But it looks great! I bet you are glad for it to be done. Are you all moved in? Where are you living now??
Add me to your blog: Moestar222@gmail.com
Monica <3 <3
Post a Comment