Okay so finally now that were settled into our new house.. I finally will be going Private! If you didn't receive a email from me already than please make a comment and put down your email address so we can add you! we will be going private in 2 weeks! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
PLease add me. Whitneydeering@msn.com
Jenny,
Your house looks so nice. I am so glad you guys were able to finish it before your baby boy arrives. My email is kadypaula@hotmail.com.
cassiejeanpenrod@yahoo.com
let me in!!!! kleinermelissa@yahoo.com
add me! camillerohner@hotmail.com
ruthannfmiller@hotmail.com
shillybean65@hotmail.com
Jeannie and Jason Blake
Best add me!haha littlehawaiianjade@yahoo.com
Congrat on your house and baby boy!!!! It looks beautiful!
Add me~
Moestar222@gmail.com
Monica Petersen Wheaton
Hey add us! jdnye08@gmail.com. What's your e-mail so we can add you to ours? BTW your house looks amazing! Did you guys paint your cabinets? I'm wanting to do that in ours. They look really good!
your house looks so good! what a transformation! i love before and afters :) add me...adellgoff@gmail .com
add us!! :) audreydunn911@yahoo.com
hollywood2062@gmail.com :) the house is gorgeous!!!! you guys are like professionals and you did it while carrying a bouncy little boy amazing
dnrdunn@msn.com
Jenny Your house looks so good!! Savannah kept telling me how awesome it looks so I'm glad you posted pictures!! I would love to be added!! angie8smith@yahoo.com
racheltjorgensen@gmail.com
I don't want to be left behind.
elishasandberg@gmail.com
Your new house is so cute, you guys did a great job remodeling it! Tatum is getting so big, I love her piggy tails! I hope everything keeps going well with your pregnancy/delivery. A little boy will be so fun! Good luck!
ps.. I am pretty sure you already have my e-mail, but it is jeffandnataliepearson@hotmail.com
me pls :) chelsdecker@gmail.com
sherrilynray@yahoo.com Make sure you add me girl! I miss you! Be home in 3 weeks! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
add me too! jennagunnell@yahoo.com
I don't think we have ever met, but we have a lot of mutual friends and I grew up with Joe and check out your blog every so often. Please add me!
cocopetunia@gmail.com
wrightashleyanne@gmail.com
wes and ash :)
your house looks great! I love reading your blog. bericrocker411@gmail.com
Berit Ellsworth Roller
hannahshill24@hotmail.com
hi!! don't think i'm a creep!! its rachel...kyle whimpeys girlfriend and i'm just getting into the whole blogging thing so i would love an invite but if you dont want to send me one no biggie ha ha!! rachelynn89@hotmail.com
Add me please! brittbrob@gmail.com
Hey Jenny! My email is jjarrett@me.com
Post a Comment