Sunday, September 6, 2009

37 Weeks

Here I am at 37 weeks. I am so done being Pregnant. I am getting so big. Grant literally kicks me so hard. It hurts so bad.. I would compare it to contractions(yes its that bad). Its so weird to think that i am going to have a new born in 3 weeks. I hope everything comes back to me. I think Tatum is going to be great with grant. She loves babies. Hopefully he will come before my due date but i doubt it! Will keep you posted.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Jenny - You look so cute! I can't believe you are already 37 weeks! Last time I saw you you weren't even showing! Can't wait to see pics of baby Grant!

******** said...

Jenny you look wonderful, I am in the same boat, I am SOOOO done being pregnant and have never been so uncomfortable in my entire life! Our boys are going to be like twins...DId your due date get moved forward!?? If so CONGRATS, I am counting down the seconds for the next 3 weeks until he gets here! Logan keeps giving nightmares that we will go to the Doctor and they will tell me that I am only 32 weeks and I have 2 months left! I would never have anymore children. (hahaha) Hope all goes well in the next few weeks and I will pray that we BOTH deliver EARLY!

porter and karla said...

you look so great jenny. i know at this point you are ready to be done being preggo! and yes all that newborn stuff will come right back to you the second you see him, only this time you feel like a pro since you've done it all before:)

Jaron & Abby said...

Whatever you are so dang little and cute jen. I feel like shamu compared to you. My prego little polar bear. rraarrr

Whitney said...

OH Your so cute! I know you dont feel like it and I hated it when people would tell me that I was cute and I just felt large. He will come early. I know it.

Bravo Bentley said...

you loooook beautiful girly and i am so excited for you and tatum is going to do amazing!

Sherri Romney said...

You are SUCH A CUTE PREGO. I am as big as you are already and I am only 23 weeks!

Unknown said...

You look so cute!! You make pregnancy look fun, but it's so not! haha Love the new house you guys did such a great job with everything! Oh and here is my e-mail address so we can keep updated on your fam when you go private. diane.mann2@gmail.com

Good luck in the next few weeks, I can't wait to see little Grant!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Can't wait for Saturday!!!!

LOVE YA!

Moxie Pest Control said...

You are so cute!!! Lets go to lunch this week k?!?

Amy Jo Nelson said...

i miss you. you look so dang cute

The Roberts Family said...

your so cute!! you dont have much time left!! :) then your little one will be here.. how fun!!!

The Clarks said...

haha i know I think every pregnant girl has our shirt. I have it in like 4 different colors, that i pretty much rotate every day. You look SO cute btw:)

J and L Palmer said...

you are so cute!